Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bachelorette's Pick

UGH!!! I can't believe she picked Jesse. Just wanted to gripe.

5 comments:

Dee said...

That is VERY surprising! I CAN'T WAIT to watch when I get home! Do you think she really fell in love with him?

Stacy said...

I do, they were completely giddy in the follow up. But to me they just don't seem to go together, so I'll be surprised if it lasts.

Carrie and Tyson said...

I am so mad she kept Jason around for so long when he could have been home with his son. That was pretty selfish of her. The good thing for Jason is this show is one big dating video for the guys sent home; he will have no problem with the ladies from now on!

Stacy said...

yeah, that's true, I think they may even ask him to be the next bachelor.

stacia said...

totally agree with you. whatever deanna.