So excited for my TV shows to return! My first was Heroes. I finally watched to tonight. SO GOOD! Was completely surprised by so many things. The Office comes back tonight! Cannot wait!
So thought provoking. It is unimaginable how cunning the adversary is. Scary. Really opened up my eyes as to what is really going on. There is a battle for our souls.... WHO is winning? Are you SURE?
Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School
-
Apples just shout “Back to School“! Plus they’re perfectly in season all
fall long. So we’re sharing a fun take on the apple by making art with an
apple ...
I Am Not Dead!
-
Yes, it has been a long time since I’ve posted to this blog, but like Kane
in “Poltergeist 2,” I am not dead! I just have only so many hours in the
day, ...
Stanozolol and Deca Durabolin
-
Since Deca Durabolin doesn’t lead to harmful effects for the liver and can
improve a huge size and strength difference in your body’s muscles as well
as a ...
Elfin Hair
-
The girls in this house have recently discovered "The Hobbit" and "Lord of
the Rings" today the younge asked for an Elfin look. I was happy to
oblige.
Introducing BLOG templates!!
-
Don't you just love the fabulous look of this blog? It's a template! We
grabbed it from TCBOTB free templates page! Want one for you?
Click here to have a ...
All For Now
-
Dear readers, After more than three years of sharing our favorite—mostly
local—treasures with you, it’s time for YHO to take an indefinite break.
Work has ...
No comments:
Post a Comment