Okay, I don't even have to watch to see who makes it to the final 24 to know who my favorite Idol is. This is the one that really stood out for me, Michael Johns.
I'm also rooting for the teen, David Archuleta, from Murry, and the LDS girl, Brooke White. Since I have something in common with them and they are both good too!
Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School
-
Apples just shout “Back to School“! Plus they’re perfectly in season all
fall long. So we’re sharing a fun take on the apple by making art with an
apple ...
3 days ago

2 comments:
My favorites are the kid with the fake British accent (although I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't make the top 24 and he's a wild card) and the Irish girl with the tatoos. I can't wait to watch it tonight!!!
I like both of them too! There are so many good people this season, I'm excited to watch!
Post a Comment