Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Guys Performances

So I was excited to watch the guys perform last night on AI. First up was my favorite Michael Johns. While it wasn't bad, I do agree with Simon, it was his weakest performance so far and really nothing special. Then next up, was Jason Castro, who I also liked last week. Same thing, nothing special. That trend seemed to continue. The only things I found of interest were: 1. Luke Menard looks like Luke Perry

and 2. Danny Noriega totally looks like Jessica Alba! This pictures isn't the best at showing it, but, can you see it? Or am I the only one?



I was really thinking it was a blah night right up until the very end. I was even falling asleep. And then out came David Archuleta with an amazing performance of imagine! He definitely was the winner from last night. If for some reason you missed it, you have got to watch it!




And in addition to being an amazing singer, he just seems so nice!

3 comments:

Eliza said...

I agree with everything you said. (except for our favorites are different). Laughed at the Danny/Jessica comparison. So true though.

You're silly!

Dee said...

Yeah, it was totally boring until the end with Imagine. That was brilliant, LOVED IT! He is a DOLL!
Luke totally looks like Luke! That's funny! I can see the Jessica Alba too!

Brooke said...

I HATE that Danny kid--can't stand to look at him, and he's not that great of a singer either--please please get him off the show! I don't care much for Luke either...