So I wasn't able to blog about my favorite dance from last week so here it is.
Although I do agree with Mia that Kerrington's permagrin bugs, it really was a beautiful dance.
So onto this week.
The couple whose interaction I enjoy most are Courtney and Gev. I think they are funny.
I'm still laughing at Courtney's comment, "Really? The choreography is for Gev to grab my butt?"
The best dance of the night though went to our little Utah girl Chelsea.
So far she hasn't had a disappointing performance.
I think they said they change partners next week, so that should be interesting.
Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School
-
Apples just shout “Back to School“! Plus they’re perfectly in season all
fall long. So we’re sharing a fun take on the apple by making art with an
apple ...
3 days ago

3 comments:
I too loved that one last night, my favorite!!... and I'm not just being biased. ;) I love how they choreograph moves to just about every word.
I did liked a lot of them last night though.
YES,loved Chelsea's dance last night!!!
That bit with Gev and Courtney WAS so funny!
Ok, so I didn't know you had this fun site too....I just found it. Anyway, I'm loving the small talk. It is exactly what I love to talk about! Plus you are catching me up on SYTYCD, which I have not been able to watch this season! Thanks for the clips!
Post a Comment