Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SYTYCD Charleston and DC Auditions

So I know I'm a week behind, but I'm sure you will recall my viewing problems. Well I finally finished going through all of the videos I could find. This was my favorite of the Charleston auditions - Jeremiah Hughes - 19 - Toronto CA -

I know he's kind of kooky but the way he talks actually reminds me of one of my brother-in-laws, who I love dearly. I love that awesome jump he did in the very beginning.

My favorite from DC is Brandon Bryant - 18 - Miami FL

AWESOME! This guy is so muscular, he looks like he has his been chiseled out of stone.

Let me know if I missed something good.

Because of my viewing problems last week, you bet I checked this week. At 7:15, I noticed I only had 8 minutes recorded. someone had stopped it AGAIN! ARGGHHH! Luckily I caught it before the show was entirely over. So I'll miss 6 minutes but hopefully there was a commercial during that time.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I'm glad you're liking the show! I am SO behind on it. But I'll definitely be there every week, after auditions are over.