Monday, June 2, 2008

OK Ladies, Be Jealous!


This post is inspired from a post on Christy's Blog way back in April. When I saw the charm necklaces, I thought, "Hmm, I had one of those, with lots of charms, I wonder what happened to it."
Well out of the blue my Mom brought it over last week because she thought Kennedy might like it. I never even told her about Christy's post it was pure coincidence.
So anyway, I just wanted you girls to see just exactly how many charms I have. Are you jealous?

2 comments:

Dee said...

That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while! Ha ha ha! I forgot about those charm bracelets! They were the best! Yeah, I'm totally jealous. I had like 3 charms!

Does Kennedy like it?

Stacy said...

Ha! I haven't really let Kennedy play with it that much because I'm scared she will break it. Apparently, I'm still attached to it.