Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cool Dance

So, during one of my many nursing sessions today, I was searching for something to watch on TV. Well, not much was on but I flipped to "So You Think You Can Dance" on MTV. I've never watched the show before because I thought, dancing is dancing right? Well, then I saw this

I thought it was the coolest thing ever, so needless to say, I got sucked into the marathon. Go figure.

5 comments:

Dee said...

I remember that dance. It was SOOO awesome. I LOVE this show! Never anticipate it like I do Idol, and then I end up liking it even more. I can't wait!
To of the judges I just love...and the judges are also the choreographers. It's so cool.

Stacy said...

The one screaming girl judge drives me crazy but other than that, the show isn't bad (hopefully that isn't a judge you love). I've heard the dancers are making an appearance on Idol tonight too.

Dee said...

HAAA! I know that one judge is SO obnoxious! She's not my favorite. I can't remember my favorites judges names. One of them is the blond with the short hair.

I'm SOOO excited they'll be on Idol tonight! Such great publicity!

Stacy said...

oh, I think you are talking about Mia, she is the one who choreographed this dance and all of the other contemporary dances. She is very cool. What would be like to think that way?

Doesn't Nigel produce both shows? Isn't that why he is having the dancers on Idol?

Dee said...

YES! It's Mia I LOVE!
Nigel is producer of both shows. That's right I forgot!