Friday, May 30, 2008

SYTYCD SLC Auditions

So I was much more into this episode, but I think it was purely because the auditions were in Salt Lake.

Here are the ones that impressed me. First, Chelsea Hightower. All the way from PG.

and Kellie Baker whose Mom choreographed HSM.

But my favorite audition was Michael Moore. He's what I call the "Brooke White" of SYTYCD only he didn't make it.


Then it was on to Dallas. I did like one girl from there too (I'm not totally biased). Arielle Coker. I love too how excited her friend was that she made it, even though he didn't. Seems like a really nice guy.

5 comments:

Dee said...

yeah, TOTALLY fun to watch the Salt Lake auditions! I think I'll post my favorites on my blog.

Eliza said...

HOLY COW!! I know the Hightowers... they are originally from Vegas where I'm from. How cool!

Eliza said...

Now I might have to put that on my blog so my family can see it!

Stacy said...

you will have to start watching now ;)

Eliza said...

DANG IT!!! Not another show!!