Even if you are not a David Cook Fan, you will like this
Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School
-
Apples just shout “Back to School“! Plus they’re perfectly in season all
fall long. So we’re sharing a fun take on the apple by making art with an
apple ...
3 days ago

9 comments:
That is a funny show. My sister got me into it. Very funny! (and I do not hate David Cook...was that part for me?)
Well after putting my poll up, I realized that I'm in the minority for being a David Cook fan. So I just wanted people to know that it was funny related not music related.
David Cook is REALLY funny! I was surprised by his acting abilities!
he did say his goals were to win a grammy and and oscar...so... looks like he's on his way.
To quote someone I know...Can't we like both? ;)
I am so glad he won...the other David is a little to Disney for me (sorry Liza) - I am more of the rocker type. That was funny!
No need to apologize. We just have different opinions on what we see as "talent".
I'd take that as a compliment, the Disney thing and all. Disney does make a few dollars every now and then so that's not a bad thing. I'm looking forward to having music my kids can listen to with me, especially now that 2 of my kids have their own mp3 players - which btw they have HSM, HSM2, Jump In, and Disney Mania on. I'm seriously so tired of hearing my kids sing "Talk Diry To Me" or "Shout at the Devil" from GH. Or how bout the time Riley asked me when he was 4 what sexual meant while we were listening to the radio.
But, I don't think he'll be Disney sounding when he puts out an album...but then again, I could be wrong but good thing I love me some Disney right?!
I'm a "lover of all kinds of Music" type. I can't narrow it down.
Liza, those are the same things my kids listen to in the car. And I can't tell you how many times I've found myself driving and singing along to all the Disney music and then realize the kids aren't even in the car with me so I could actually listen to something else. Although, we also mix in Hannah Montana (another Disney money maker.)
I see Archie a little more like a Josh Groban type (which I love).
I really did like both DA and DC, it was so hard for me to choose, honestly I would have been happy with either one of them winning. That's the first time I've felt like with AI.
I should mention I am not as big a Disney fan as Liza but it it growing... :) Liza I keep forgetting to comment on your pic... is that from bowling? I need to confess that I also like David A. just not as much...I am excited to see all the albums that come from this AI - it was such a good one! Brett is actually rewatching the last 2 shows right now - funny! :)
Hannah Montana isn't in our library yet, having all boys OR maybe it's that my boys are too embarrassed to ask for it? ;)
I hope he goes more the John Mayer way, and I heard he wants to be more his age. We'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully both boys aren't made to sing stupid songs that they have no say on. (like having to sing about magic rainbows ....seriously who wrote those lyrics?)
Post a Comment