Beauty and the Geek was on Tuesday night, but because of Idol I didn't get a chance to watch it until last night. My favorite geek was eliminated. But the problem was he was paired with my least favorite Beauty. That's my only major complaint with this show, that same thing happened last season. I think somehow they need to add a way for partners to be swapped because they went up against another team that had my least favorite geek, Joe. I was really torn who I wanted to go home. I'll miss Greggie he was so sweet. I tried to just find some Greggie footage but didn't have much luck. All I could find was the episodes broke up into pieces. So here is a clip from the first episode where I instantly feel in love with Greggie.
And here is the clip from the last episode where he got kicked off. You can tell everyone else in the house loved him, but wanted to get rid of his partner, so sad!
Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School
-
Apples just shout “Back to School“! Plus they’re perfectly in season all
fall long. So we’re sharing a fun take on the apple by making art with an
apple ...
3 days ago


2 comments:
I've never watched this show. It looks funny!
It definitely has some funny moments, but what I really like about the show is how the two sides usually come together to help the other side learn something. By the end they are all really good friends and learn that it doesn't matter what you look like, deep down everyone is basically the same.
Post a Comment