Once again, the guys brought it! I'm really having a hard time sticking to a favorite. Now, I have four: David Archuleta, Michael Johns, David Cook and Jason Castro. I did think David Cook did the best last night, with this performance.
But I still really like the others too!
I will say, Danny and Luke better be the ones to get the boot this week. They are, at least in my opinion, the weakest.
So I haven't really commented on the girls yet, because no one is really standing out for me. If that changes tonight, I'll definitely give them some spot light too.
Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School
-
Apples just shout “Back to School“! Plus they’re perfectly in season all
fall long. So we’re sharing a fun take on the apple by making art with an
apple ...
3 days ago

3 comments:
I agree..I loved his version of Hello. I also agree that Luke and Danny need to go home...my fingers are crossed. I too don't have a favorite of the girls... all I know is the screamer better go home this week.
We seriously need to get a group together and have a huge party on the final night don't you think? I know Christy would be in......
Yes, David Cook was AMAZING but Jason Castro touched me SO much! It was a great night for the guys! Luke was SO cheesy with Wake Me Up Before You GO GO??? Yikes.
I voted like 50 times. I cannot bear to have another favorite leave (Colton and Lushington killed me!)
It would be fun to have an Idol party. Isn't the final like months away though?
Post a Comment