OK, how in the world did Carly end up in the bottom three???? I did not see that one coming at all.
And how has Kristy escaped elimination three weeks in a row now?
But honestly, out of the two, Amanda and Kristy, I'm glad Amanda was the one to go. I feel Kristy hasn't been given a chance to really show her style with the song choices she has had available. But I'm very aware of what Amanda's style is.
And the bottom three were all girls. I think that shows the majority of this year's talent is with the guys. Maybe the final two will both be guys this year.
Archie is so wildly popular, it is ridiculous the amount of screaming that takes place just when he walks on stage. As long as he doesn't have any more repeats of last week's performance, it will be shocking if he doesn't win.
My DVR missed the first little part of the show. Did they announce what the theme would be for next week?
Apple Stamped Cards for Back to School
-
Apples just shout “Back to School“! Plus they’re perfectly in season all
fall long. So we’re sharing a fun take on the apple by making art with an
apple ...
3 days ago

6 comments:
I didn't hear them announce anything for next week.
I think Carly was in the bottom three b/c she is a little arrogant and her defense of the indulgent comment by Simon was lame. Voters always punish the singers for not showing meekness towards Simon. I'm so glad she didn't go home though, b/c I do like her even though she has HIGH confidence in herself! When the judges praise her, she's like "I know, I'm totally awesome right?" It's SO funny.
Really? I haven't even noticed that about her. I'll have to pay more attention next time.
I actually liked the fact she explained why she sung that song because I didn't think it was that great of a song choice either. But I did like it a little better after she gave her explanation.
I can see why she was in the bottom. (I don't think she should be)I totally forget about her when I am talking about the contestants with other people. I think she is forgettable because she hasn't really done anything exciting. Do I sound like Simon? When I type the word forgettable I hear it in a British accent...Hahahah
well you might sound more like Simon if you typed the word utterly first...... "That was utterly forgettable"
I agree though, I'm still waiting for Carly to do something amazing. But I thought she is definitely better than others who were not in the bottom three.
Yes..Ramiele (sp) was a mess! I was hoping for Kristy, Amanda, and Ramiele to be the bottom 3. Either way I voted on your blog for Amanda to go...was I the only one?
I think another hang-up for her might be that america (or maybe just me) is bothered by the fact that she's already been signed to a label and already put out a cd (one of her songs on her cd was put on Kelly Clarkson's debut cd and one on Clay Aiken's cd. Interesting huh?) I know her timing was bad but I want to see someone win who hasn't done that yet. Only a personal opinion dawg! ;)
k...sorry error. One of Carly's songs wasn't on Clay's but the same producer or something for Carly's cd was the same for Clay's.
Post a Comment