Tuesday, March 25, 2008

He Finally Brought It!

Finally, finally, my idol Michael Johns, brought back that magic I saw before!

I guess he just needs to stick to singing Queen songs. That's not going to be very easy next week, the rumor is it is country week.

And another performance I absolutely LOVED!


Who impressed you, or didn't?

5 comments:

tiffany knox said...

david archuleta is my favorite but did not deliver it last night david cook is amazing week after week but micheal johns was awesome too! I totally agree. I think ramielr and kristy will be in the bottom. I voted last night and the line was busy every time almost for david but I got through for all other contestants every time so I think he's safe/

Eliza said...

You know I'm an "Archie" fan. I think David A still did great but what was that song? He sounded great but he needs to stop letting those people pick his songs!! If I don't know that song I'm pretty sure he didn't. What was Paula's comment about picking an American composer/writer? UMMMM two weeks of the Beatles... she is so dumb most of the time!!

David Cook did good too. He and Jason Castro just don't do it for me. Any song can sound good when turned into a rock ballad so it all sounds the same to me with different lyrics. I don't like how he almost hits the notes making him "pitchy" to me but again... he doesn't have to hit the right notes because that is the style of that kind of singing. Lucky! A little too Daughtry to me... no copycats please.

It was nice to see MJ have a good night... but you knew he'd do good on a queen song.

Country will be interesting..... especially having Dolly Parton helping them.

Eliza said...

also, too bad Chris Cornell already did a version of Billy Jean just like that..not so original after all.

Corina said...

DAVID COOK!! Totally been my fav - I love the rockers!! Geez Lizamon (see that trick on words) - David A needs to pick betters songs - yes he sounds good singing anything - but if you don't like the song...it could make him "forgetable"

Eliza said...

and that is what I said...GEEZ back at ya dawg!