Thursday, March 20, 2008

ANTM cycle 10,

OK, I love America's Next Top Model. Because, I love to watch the process. When they are at the photo shoots, I always think, these photos are going to look awful! And then when they reveal the photos they are amazing. And I'm always surprised by who's photos turned out the best.

Now, what I'm interested in this season is.

First, they have a new judge.

Paulina Porizkova. I loved the cycles when Janice Dickinson was the judge she was very blunt, and made the show even more entertaining for me. Twiggy was just OK for me. I'm interested to see what kind of judge Paulina will be. On the first episode she was very harsh but hasn't been as harsh in the following episodes.

Second, is a model named Lauren. She is soooo awkward, worse than Heather from last cycle. Take a look at this you tube clip.

But then she takes amazing pictures like this!

Third is a model named Whitney. She is a plus size model. In previous cycles I've always wanted to root for the plus size model, because I would love for models to start looking more like the average woman instead of stick thin. But in the past cycles the plus size models have not been very good. I think Whitney is the best plus size model they have ever had on ANTM. Here is her best photo.

I haven't picked my favorite model for this cycle yet. It usually takes me several episodes before I do. But so far, I'm drawn to Claire. But I don't know why yet. She hasn't taken the best pictures of the bunch but for some reason I like her. Here she is below.

2 comments:

Dee said...

That's crazy. I can't believe the picture and the girl in the video are the same!

LieslPie said...

I LOVE her too. She's my favorite so far.