Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wedding Tag!

Wow, what's wrong with Blogger today? I'm surprised I got through.

Anyway, Deann tagged me to do a post about my wedding. Since blogger isn't cooperating right now, I'm going to be extremely lazy and just give you the link to go to the pdf document for the book I made with Heritage Makers.

So here it is.

So now I tag, Susan, Rachel and Dayna.

2 comments:

Dee said...

SO CUTE!!! That was really fun to read and look at! I didn't know you got married in Vegas! Awesome! That beats planning a big wedding!

Love your hair in the pictures. And your dress was beautiful! Kennedy probably LOVES to look at that!

Do you have the book?

Stacy said...

yeah, I have the book right on my computer desk. It was actually the first one I ever made.

That is what my hair used to be like before pregnancy. It was all natural curl. For some reason pregnancy and nursing pulls the curl out. Just when my hair starts to get some curl back, I get pregnant again! Maybe one day, I'll have my old hair back again.